1. There is no suggestion that clients have been sold inappropriate policies.
2. Jim Coulters will mind the store while I'm away.
3. She could hear his ragged breathing, as if he had been running.
4. He insisted we stop at a small restaurant just outside of Atlanta.
5. We can now talk openly about AIDS which we couldn't before.
6. This may help to undermine the brittle truce that currently exists.
7. What we see at Westminster is a tired old ritual.
8. The ship would lie there mirrored in a perfectly unmoving glossy sea.
9. The boat was anchored off the northern coast of the peninsula.
10. It is not possible to reposition the carpet without damaging it.