1. He likes to exchange ideas with others.
2. They found it profitable to exchange and compare ideas.
3. I was invited to Greenwich Village to discuss literature and ideas.
4. People who cannot speak or hear can talk by using signs.
5. He's a rather private person.
6. And it's a direct way of exchanging ideas.
7. I know your spoken English is good enough for you to communicate with your foreign colleagues.
8. From Bangkok to Bogota, people can exchange ideas and share experiences.
9. They all help and their ideas.
10. The network provides a forum of employees to share ideas, solicIt'support, and build coalitions.