- 3. It is everyday routine.
- 4. It had become a set routine, early Mass, every morning, together.
- 这已经是长期定下来的例行公事:听早弥撒, 每天早晨必去, 两人同去同回.
- 5. Dismissing confirmations thus becomes as routine as issuing them.
1 来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
- 6. They are moving through the regular ordained orbit of friends and relatives.
- 7. The job had become reduced quickly to its onerous humiliating routine.
- 8. When a confirmation box is issued routinely, users get used to approving it routinely.
- 当例行公事地发起确认对话框时, 用户也习惯性地批准.
35 来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
- 9. All this routine work is killing me.
- 10. John was not interested in the daily routine of managing the factory.