1. The loch's overflow cascades into the waterfalls of a Japanese water garden.
2. She hung on as the freezing, rushing water cascaded past her.
3. She watched the magnificent waterfall cascade down the mountainside.
4. All his accumulated nervous agitation was discharged on Maud like a thunderbolt.
5. Liquid waste flows out from some factories into the sea.
6. The water - fall pours down.
7. The cascade falls over a tall cliff.
8. The theatre was evacuated when rain poured through the roof at the Liverpool Playhouse.
9. More and more waste and poison are poured into the water, the soil and the air.
越来越多的废物和毒物倾泻〔散发〕到水 、 土和空气里去.
10. The thick sunlight was lavish on the bright water.