1. The angry crowds would not keep back the barrier.
2. Shoppers took cover behind cars as police marksmen returned fire.
3. She handed over a form, then bobbed down again behind a typewriter.
4. Catlett got behind the wheel and I sat in back.
5. Luke sat directly behind the pilot and conversed with him.
6. "Get in your car and follow me," he com-manded.
7. You can hang lengths of fabric behind the glass.
8. Onstage, the musicians are actually sitting behind the loudspeakers.
9. "Are you coming or not?" they yelled out after him.
10. Position a camera upstage.