1. Wash your hands thoroughly with hot soapy water before handling any food.
2. They ate, as they usually did, in the kitchen.
3. I have always had an enquiring mind where food is concerned.
4. The volunteers kept a record of everything they ate for a week.
5. He may suddenly take a dislike to foods that he's previously enjoyed.
6. We ate in the restaurant, as opposed to the bistro.
7. I decided to go to the next house and ask for food.
8. She offered Molly tidbits: a chicken drumstick, some cheese.
9. Sometimes he regurgitates the food we give him because he cannot swallow.
10. Rachel raved about the new foods she ate while she was there.