1. I can Adai from Kisangani and then we can go to Australia.
2. Commander Zadak was in his room at the biggest hotel in Kisangani.
3. I can phone Adai from Kisangani and then we can go to Australia.
4. Kiah took Rilla's hand,'Yes,'he said.'Let's get back to Kisangani.'
凯拉住瑞拉的手. “ 是的, ” 他说, “ 咱们回基桑加尼去. ”
5. It's going to arrive at the west of Kisangani before tomorrow, I think.
6. This result is consistent with the findings of Garnett & Tobin.
7. Rafsanjani has been considering various ways of introducing some sanity into the currency market.
8. The nitroguanidine is added to the propellant during its mixing phase.
9. Addition to carbonyls is one of the most important reactions in organic chemistry.
10. Shokri as BP made contact with Middle Eastern investors.