1. Students often travel hundreds of miles to get here.
2. He was often caustic and mocking, or flew into rages.
3. Like their children, parents are often defensive about their private lives.
4. In the past this process of transition has often proven difficult.
5. Often a patient cannot snap out of their negativity that easily.
6. Patrick often plays up when he knows I'm in a hurry.
7. The old-timers used to recall how hot 1886 was.
8. I often bumped into him as he padded the corridors.
9. I tend to forget things unless I mark them down.
10. He often appeared angry and frustrated by the intransigence of both sides.