- 2. Psychotherapists often take a perverse delight in criticizing other psychotherapists.
- 3. A dozen people were watching her, smirking at her discomfort.
- 6. He took an almost gleeful delight in showing how wrong they can be.
- 7. A smirk flickered at the corner of his mouth as he watched my struggle.
- 8. Nina took a kind of dark pleasure in being the focus of the tension between her father and her brother.
- 9. He may laugh at our discomfiture now, but before long he'll be laughing on the other side of his face.
- 他现在可以对我们幸灾乐祸, 但是要不了多久他就会转喜为忧.