- 2. A smirk flickered at the corner of his mouth as he watched my struggle.
- 3. He may laugh at our discomfiture now, but before long he'll be laughing on the other side of his face.
- 他现在可以对我们幸灾乐祸, 但是要不了多久他就会转喜为忧.
- 5. This is nothing to gloat about.
- 6. He delighted to witness Hindled degrading himself past redemption.
- 8. I'm sure he'll have a good gloat over this.
- 9. Birkin approached, smiling wickedly at seeing Ursula so nonplussed and frightened.
- 伯金慢慢靠过来, 看到尤索拉窘迫害怕的样子,幸灾乐祸地笑了.
- 10. I was enjoying Cohn's nervousness.