1. He still had a lot of pent-up anger to release.
2. He hit back angrily, saying such remarks were childishly simplistic.
3. Jennifer responded with anger and played the martyr role.
4. When angry or excited, however, he could be wild, profane, and terrifying.
5. In the union office, the mood gradually changed from resignation to rage.
6. They paid him only £10 for it and it really rankled.
7. Behind him was a long queue of angry motorists.
8. His voice was angry and he spaced the words for emphasis.
9. Perhaps anger had clouded his vision, perhaps his judgment had been faulty.
10. When we feel anger, we bury the emotion and feel guilty instead.