1. Garbo made two dozen films, first silent pictures then talkies.
2. But two distinct translations attached to these dumb expressions.
3. The lookouts were silent shadows.
4. He rose deliberately from his chair and came towards them across the soundless carpet.
5. The Spring Festivial is coming with the soundless footsteps.
6. Silent were your unwilling abandon and your pale side face.
7. Painting is silent poetry and poetry is a speaking picture.
8. Speaking in silence is the most intimate communication two beings can achieve.
9. It was a soundless noise, yet rushing and powerful.
10. Tears are the silent language of grief. ( Voltaire, French philosopher )
眼泪是无声的、悲伤的语言. ( 法国哲学家伏尔泰 )