- 1. Sanskrit is related very closely to Latin, Greek, and the Germanic and Celtic languages.
- 2. Most of these new sermons were recorded in literary Sanskrit rather than in vernacular language.
- 3. Grammatically, the Sanskrit paradigm exemplifies the concept of radical.
- 从语法的观点看, 梵语的变格范例明确了词根的概念.
- 4. Here Sanskrit is instructive precisely because it has preserved all the Indo - Europeans's features.
- 5. They've got this design of dolphins and our names engraved in Sanskrit.
- 6. The etymological closeness of the Sanskrit and English words is striking.
- 7. Sanskrit is one of the 22 official languages of India.
- 8. There has also been reciprocal influence between Sanskrit and the Dravidian languages.