- 1. She's a changed woman since she got that job.
- 2. He's been in the doldrums ever since she left him.
- 3. The club has grown rapidly since its inception in 1990.
- 4. This town got a lot bigger when the railroad came in the 1860s.
- 5. She earns more since she repackaged herself as a business consultant.
- 6. She hadn't seen Laura since her schooldays.
- 7. With this government we've had a double whammy of tax increases and benefit cuts.
- 8. His actions since that morning have been eccentric and unpredictable.
- 9. He's been having rather a thin time since his wife left him.
- 10. My hair is much more manageable since I had it cut short.