1. Last year Collins wrote a moving ballad which highlighted the plight of the homeless.
2. I have a wreckless, wretched disposition that gets me into all sorts of hell.
3. But would she see through the bars of his plight and ache for him?
但是她会看出他的苦境而深深为他心痛 吗 ?
4. With the loan from the bank, company landed on its feet.
5. Sensation - seeking newspapers tried to cash in on her misery.
6. The plight of the famine victims commands everyone's sympathy.
7. I think that she is in sympathy with their plight.
8. You are lip - syncing since you just change the shape of your mouth instead of singing.
9. It's the French against France -- a familiar ritual that mirrors Europe's larger predicament.
正是法国人要反对法国自己 —— 这似曾相识的一幕,反映了欧洲正处于更大的苦境.
10. I have long learned how to deal with the adversities on a turbulent journey of life.