1. I get very nervous because I'm using a lot of expensive equipment.
2. Customs officials have made a series of contradictory statements about the equipment.
3. The device had been used operationally some months previously.
4. Having the right equipment at hand will be enormously helpful.
5. The shooting-range is lit from underneath by rows of ruby-red light fittings.
6. The bus is a 45-seater with air-con and videos.
7. Police keep track of the kidnapper using electronic surveillance equipment.
8. As the equipment was unpacked, I led Lee around the overgrown garden.
9. Equipment must be supervised if children are in the house.
10. Within five hours, the equipment will be humming away again.