爱词霸英语   汉语   手机版   软件版下载 | English
每日一句:正在加载...
1.The sides of the boat flanch ed outwards.
船身朝外收藏指正
2.To cause to bulge like a pouch.
使胀使象囊一样收藏指正
3.the ventricose gullet of an insect.
昆虫的一侧的食管。收藏指正
4.Nose: A wide nose with bulbous sides is a sign of arrogance, while a flat nose means you lack confidence.
鼻子:鼻子宽大,鼻翼是傲慢的象征,而扁鼻子意味着你缺乏自信。收藏指正
5.You should now have a glass of star-bright beer with a head(of foam) that stands proud of the glass but does not overflow.
此时你的一杯啤酒会金灿灿地发亮,酒泡酒杯口,而又不会溢杯外。收藏指正
6.As soon as the sediment starts creeping up the shoulder of the bottle, stop pouring. You should now
啤酒瓶底的沉淀物一到瓶颈部位,就不要往外倒啤酒了。此时你的一杯啤酒会金灿灿地发亮,酒泡酒杯口,而又不会溢杯外。收藏指正
7.have a glass of star-bright beer with a head(of foam) that stands proud of the glass but does not
啤酒瓶底的沉淀物一到瓶颈部位,就不要往外倒啤酒了。此时你的一杯啤酒会金灿灿地发亮,酒泡酒杯口,而又不会溢杯外。收藏指正
8.Crossing into Artesia there is a bump, followed by a series of clumsily patched potholes; a few hundred yards later you re-enter Cerritos and the road is smooth again.
进入阿蒂西亚,路上便一个包,接下来是一个又一个的洼地,修补得很糟糕,走了几百码后,你又进入喜瑞都,道路再次平整了。收藏指正
9.The drummer beat out the rhythm on the drums.
手在上敲打节奏。收藏指正
10.The girl gathered her temper and spoke her mind.
那姑娘起勇气说了自己的想法。收藏指正
尝试查询