11. Some must have arrived by lorry to accommodate all the scaffolding.
12. How would you dress to accommodate that?
13. This may include a variable work schedule to accommodate customer availability.
14. The purchases will help accommodate growing travel demand by congressional officials.
15. I changed the language to accommodate that.
16. Hotels struggled to accommodate stranded guests while the airport was closed.
17. However, it's been expanded to accommodate several hundred thousand.
18. That's to accommodate the taller than average athletes playing here!
19. How, though, to accommodate Root when Kevin Pietersen returns?
20. Kerry and Lieberman were desperate to accommodate Graham's every request.