- 2. Even administrative regulations must be accompanied by persuasion and education.
- 3. Home rule for Scotland would be accompanied by a similar measure for Wales.
- 4. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- 5. Young etiolated leaves may also be accompanied by cell division.
- 6. The radial displacement must be accompanied by a circumferential force.
- 7. The radial displacement must be accompanied by a hoop force.
- 8. He would sometimes be accompanied by the slim, fair - haired Court pages.
- 9. However, such changes may be accompanied by a loss in simplicity and ease of use.
- 10. The onset may not be accompanied by any of the acute signs but may appear insidiously.