1. There is an asteroid on a collision course with the Earth.
2. The sun beat down mercilessly on the dry earth.
3. The new teacher doesn't go down well with the pupils.
4. Down [ Up ] with the helm!
转舵背 [ 迎 ] 风开!
5. John McEnroe beat Jimmy Connors with the most complete display of artistry the game had ever seen.
6. Her speech went down well ( with the conference ).
她的讲话很受 ( 大会 ) 赞许.
7. The anisotropy associated with the earth's rotation results in a slight deflexion of the ray paths.
8. Later, you'll become an angel, after you finish with the Earth.
然后, 你就会变成天使, 在你结束尘世间一切后.
9. Her face was wet and streaked with the earth.
10. They found that in some, Mars and Venus collided with the Earth.