1. For him fame does not count for much.
2. When I first came to college I realised that brainpower didn't count for much.
3. I had learned that victories did not count for much.
4. You see, they don't count for much in the State.
5. How takes the measure to solve the problem is count for much.
6. The discrimination function and the pathology early wrestle the count for much.
7. We can draw the conclusion: The hotel marketing is count for much.
8. Signals count for much.
9. But none of that will count for much unless the southern Med chooses prosperity.
10. In the center small flow measurement , the float flow - meter is playing the count for much role.