1. FJC devote oneself to the needs of it is run high hope.
2. We should devote oneself to to change these to restrict an element.
3. Since arisen day, devote oneself to ego desensitization, gain legal status.
从兴起之日起, 就致力于自我脱敏, 取得合法地位.
4. Now, perfect and spatiotemporal devote oneself to to extend its internationalization strategy in product level.
5. Face the stagnant long - term development that pounds them to still devote oneself to an enterprise.
面对不景气的冲击他们仍致力于企业的 长期 发展.
6. She forsook her worldly possessions to devote herself to the church.
7. When working, one should concentrate and not allow oneself to be distracted.
8. I devote myself to helping the poor.
9. ' Monseigneur , I am flattered to devote myself to your orders.'
“ 大人, 能为您效劳我深感荣幸. ”
10. He wanted to be a physicist and devote himself to research.