1. Trading in " Reorganization and Disbandment " had closed with a rise of half a dollar.
编 遣 公债终于在跳起半元的收盘价格下拍过去了!
2. The meeting was preceded by calls for the disbandment of the organization.
3. The orchestra faced the prospect of disbandment.
1. In 1946, the Allied Control Commission ordered the disbandment of the German armed forces, the Wehrmacht.
2. So it is not surprising that the IRA finds a call for its disbandment unacceptable.
3. Sinn Fein said they did not go far enough and demanded complete disbandment of the RUC.