1. He was born in 1942, took doctor's degree in physics.
2. She succeeded in getting some money to do her doctor's degree.
3. Cai Wei applied for the doctor's degree majoring ancient literature study.
4. The highest university degree, esp. Ph . D ; A doctor's degree.
最高的大学学位, 特别是哲学 博士; 博士学位.
5. His ambition was consummated when he received his doctor's degree from Cambridge.
6. Her boy friend is studying for a doctor's degree.
7. Why do you want to pursue a doctor's degree?
8. The chancellor granted a doctor's degree to her.
9. Those who have successfully defended their dissertations shall be conferred the doctor's degree.
10. Hao Tiechuan, male, born in 1959, received a doctor's degree in History from East China Normal University.
郝铁川: 男, 1959年生, 1988年获得华东师范大学史学博士学位.