1. Execution by lethal injection is scheduled for July 30th.
2. It has to be given by injection, usually twice daily.
3. He was executed by lethal injection earlier today.
1. Some are taken by mouth, some by injection.
2. Even title-winning players need an injection of fresh impetus.
3. Mice without the injection died after the radiation treatments.
1. The nurse gave the patient an injection of penicillin.
2. Those drugs are given by injection as well as through the mouth.
3. You will need an injection every four hours.