1. Don't touch that wasp . Let it be.
2. Never let it be said that the manager doesn't know how to motivate his players.
3. The Prime Minister has let it be known that he is against it.
4. Wrap the wound quickly and don't let it be exposed.
5. You have a wonderful influence. Let it be for good, not for evil.
你有超群出众的力量, 你该用它来行善, 不要为恶.
6. Because if you let it be about you, you're screwed, you know.
7. Let it be a life that has dignity and meaning for you.
8. Chandler : Please God don't let it be Kung Pow Chicken.
9. And then, let it be very clear, too, that we are waiting.
最后, 愿我们也能十分清楚, 我们在等候.
10. Keep in memory the Sabbath and let it be a holy day.