爱词霸英语   汉语   手机版   软件版下载 | English
每日一句:正在加载...
1.Some men have almost died of indecision, like the donkey between two bundles of hay.
有人就像故事中那头站在两堆稻草中间驴子,不知道吃哪一堆好一样,优柔寡断,几乎命都送掉。收藏指正
2.carry two bundles of firewood on a shoulder pole;
挑一担柴收藏指正
3.something shaped like a V that can be pushed between two things to separate them.
能够进入两个物体之间把他们分开的V形东西。收藏指正
4.two bales of hay;
两捆稻草收藏指正
5.That smart-ass said your girlfriend looks like a dog.
那个自以为是的家伙说你的女友看起来像只狗。收藏指正
6.I have never seen ass that talks like a human being, but I have met many human being who talks like ass.
我从未见过象人一般说话的驴子,但我却见过象驴子一般说话的人。收藏指正
7.It seems like that, I only had withchildren every year go and return between two places.
看来,我只有和孩子们每年往返于两地之间了。收藏指正
8.The results showed that the rumen fluid volume, turnover rate inthe hay period were significantly higher than that in rice straw period(P<0.001,P<0.01), however, the retention timewas not significantly different between two periods.
结果表明,青干草期瘤胃液体积、周转率显著高于稻草期(P<0.001,P<0.01),而停留时间在两期中无显著差异。收藏指正
9.Don't let a little thing like that come between you two.
不要让这样的小事使你们两人产生隔阂。收藏指正
10.Twin-lock : Tie the hair into two firm bundles like two branching tree stumps, also called “hair locks”.
丫髻:在头顶编结两个像树丫状的实心发髻,又称「丫头」。收藏指正
尝试查询