1. If money wages were flexible, they would be particularly likely to fall.
2. In other words, it was not only the struggle about money - wages.
3. It is only when money wages move that instability declares itself.
4. Workers will want their money wages to catch up with the recent inflation.
5. He never saved his money when he was earning good wages.
6. He that serves G - for money will serve the devil for better wages.
7. The master tried to take the money for this banquet from our wages.
8. He that serves God for money will serve the devil for better wages.
9. She earned less money because of deductions from her wages.
10. He lent Paul some money to tide him over until he got his wages.