1. I'm sorry, but I must go now.
2. That is the reason why we must go now.
3. "I'm sorry," he told the real estate agent, "but we really must go now."
4. She must go now and return the money.
5. Right, I must go now, but keep me up - to - date with developments.
6. Oh, James. That was a great party, but I'm afraid I must go now.
噢, 詹姆斯, 这个聚会太好了, 不过,我现在得走了.
7. I have a game to watch. I must go now.
8. I must go now, ie I feel obliged to go.
9. You must go now so that you won't be late.
10. I must go now ． will you call a taxi for me?
我该走了.请给我叫辆出租汽车,好 吗 ?