1. De Gaulle was a born pedagogue who used the public platform and the television screen to great effect.
2. Nothing is more tiresome than a superannuated pedagogue.
3. My friend, because our conservative pedagogue gives me only time, hit'passing '.
我的朋友, 因为我们的保守的文学教师当时只给我打 ‘ 及格 ’.
1. He has been a composer, conductor, pianist and a pedagogue.
2. Monsieur Sardean was a boring little pedagogue, but he had long ago stopped lecturing...Lili.
3. Feldman studied piano with Vera Maurina Press, a legendary pedagogue who had been a pupil of Ferruccio Busoni.