1. We tend to imagine that the Victorians were very prim and proper.
2. You can't tell her that joke—she's much too prim and proper .
3. She's too prim to enjoy rude jokes!
4. Priscilla, you're being altogether too prim and proper.
普丽西拉, 你 真 是一本正经,一板一眼了.
5. He is prim and precise in manner.
6. Meg is so prim she won't let me speak to him when we pass.
7. To me he looked to be sixty or seventy and excessively prim.
8. The Prim Minister made a powerful speech which brought the house down.
9. Don't invite her to the party. She's so prim and proper.
10. But for all her modesty and restraint, she was not prim.