1. Talent, hard work and sheer tenacity are all crucial to career success.
2. I believe I have the talent to make it.
3. With nothing but his own talent, he made himself rich and famous.
4. Kauffman was a woman of unique talent and determination.
5. The festival remains a valuable showcase for new talent.
6. She is proud that both her children have a talent for music.
7. Hard work and talent so often go unrecognised and unrewarded.
8. There really is a wealth of unrecognised talent out there.
9. His energy and talent elevate him to godlike status.
10. We have our native inborn talent, yet we hardly use it.